niedziela, 10 lipca 2016

Lakes

Hey!
How are you?
Welcome on my blog! I'm Daria. I'm 19 years old. I'm from Poland and I want show you my life, Poland, Polish culture etc..

Today I'd like to show you lakes near my town. That are places where I usually go with my friend or family to have a rest, go for a walk or eat out.



Since i've got driving licence it's much easier!


I life so close to good lakes, where i can lie and dream.


Somebody could say: It's unclear water, you can't swim there. Haha! You can! Some of the lakes are clear. Yes, i don't like swimming in all of them, but you easy can fine the best for you.


I don't know what I would do without the lakes near.


Where do you usually go or do to have a rest? Do you live near lakes?

Hope, you enjoy this post and the blog and will come back.

A song:

Love you!
Dara

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

감사합니다 Kiitos Merci Thank you Dziękuję ;*

Wasze ulubione